Below is a list of the town council members, clerk treasurer, town attorney, water & sewer attorney, inspectors, chiefs, and other board/commission members for the town of New Chicago.
Any correspondence that needs to be mailed can be sent to:
122 Huber Blvd.
Hobart, IN 46342
Please put Attn: <Name of Person/Department> on the envelope so that it is routed to the proper person or department. If you are needing to mail something to the town attorneys, please use their addresses below.
Town Council Members
- Ward 1 – Jim Gibson – Council Vice-President – Police Commission Liaison – 219-962-5266
- Ward 2 – Dave Anderson – Parks Board Liaison – 312-282-7286
- Ward 3 – Sharon Szwedo – Council President – Streets Department Liaison – 219-962-5695
- Ward 4 – Roxanne Greco – Sewer Liaison – 219-616-1409
- Ward 5 – Brenda Swallow – Fire Department Liaison – 219-962-6109
Office #: 219-962-1157
Home #: 219-962-3032
Cell #: 219-313-3654
Dorothy Zimmer – 219-962-1157
Town Hall #: 219-962-1157
Mullen & Associates
113 W. Joliet St.
Crown Point, IN 46307
Water & Sewer Attorney
6195 Central Ave.
Portage, IN 46368
- Building Inspector:
- Plumbing Inspector: William Shearer – 219-973-9209
- Electrical Inspector: Lou Miazga – 219-771-8766
Joe Eakins – Fire Chief
Earl Mayo – Operational Police Chief
Wayne James – Admin Police Chief
Please remember that we cannot dispatch from our station. You must call the non-emergency or emergency numbers listed to have an officer dispatched to your location.
- Tara Pelfrey
- John Krikava
- Anthony Martin
- Kim Krikava
- Joe Bachman – Park Board President
- Tre Bachman
- Morgan McCabe
- Jory Mathews
- John Krikava
- Joe Bachman
- Sharon Szwedo
- Sue Pelfrey
- Brenda Swallow